Find your dream job and career opportunities at Solidale Infotech
Jobs And Careers
Career management is a must if you expect to gain maximum success and happiness from the hours you invest in work. You are likely going to work 40 hours a week for your entire adult life, and by managing your career effectively, you can make the best of those 40 hours.
Developing your talents and skills will stretch your world and enable more of your unique contribution. This, in turn, can make your career success.
Many employees have not thought past their current job or the next promotion they'd like to receive. They need to broaden their short-term thinking. As employees are promoted up the organization chart, fewer jobs become available, yet continuing to grow skills and experience should still be a priority for people obtaining value from and adding value to their career.
1. Set goals and create a plan to achieve them : Could your career development and management use help to gain momentum? People who are the most successful and satisfied in their careers have proactively determined what they want from work.
2. Develop a timeline, including milestones : Bringing your boss and their sponsorship and mentoring into the picture will ensure that you have an internal mentor who will help you manage your career.
3. Utilize company programs : Some companies have formal programs to help employees develop their careers. In others, you will need to informally pursue your career development. Companies with programs generally focus energy on helping employees.
4. Own your career path : A career path can be discussed at several bi-annual meetings with your boss. Some companies demonstrate a deep commitment to their employees by assisting where possible with resources of time and dollars. However, remember that it is your career path.
1. Develop and manage the complete mailing infrastructure using Linux servers.
2. Responsible for planning, refining, security and improve infrastructure performance.
3. Responsible for all server backups and replication.
4. Must be a well-organized self-starter, able to deliver assigned tasks on time, and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Good experience & strong knowledge in using C#, .NET Framework (through 4.0), NET, ADO.NET, NHibernate – The candidate must have successfully created large scale .Net web applications using these technologies without the use of a code generation engine.
- Data Access Libraries: ADO.NET, Entity Framework (or any other ORM framework)
- Databases: SQL Server (through 2012), the ability to create highly optimized stored procedures and SQL structures.
- Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), RESTful Web Services: experience developing platform interoperable Message Queue / Service Bus based Architectures
Benefits In Working At Colan
- Work with teams of web developers and business analysts focused on producing exceptional user experiences.
- Work with latest technologies
- Technical Training
- Flexible working hours